Ok, so it’s been just over two weeks since the bad news came out. We’ve all been contacting Coca-Cola in many ways, and so far we’re getting offers of commemorative glasses and form letter responses devoid of any real empathy or indication of a change of direction.
What we are doing is not enough. But that does not mean we should stop. We need to double-down on our efforts and explore additional ways to create buzz around Coca-Cola’s decision, and increase the public’s awareness of the product itself.
We are working to create a planning/organizing committee for this shared cause. This committee is open to anyone–and as we get organized, we will work with all of the various TaB groups on social media to share information and collaborate.
Here’s what we are thinking for the next steps:
- Recruit volunteers to join committee (1 week). (please volunteer below)
- We will schedule a virtual meeting kickoff call (within 2 weeks).
- In this meeting we will brainstorm ideas we should pursue. No idea is a bad idea.
- We will start to prioritize the ideas and identify how to move them forward.
- We will establish a recurring touchpoint meeting for this committee to meet and discuss upcoming campaigns and how to organize the broader TaB social media communities.
- We will work on a centralized communication so that the latest information is available to all interested parties.
<<<This is a call to action–if you want to help save our soda, now is the time.>>> As TaB is beginning to disappear completely from stores, we are going to start to see more people joining our ranks–let’s get organized so they know how to help right away.
Subscribe for updates.