As we previously communicated, we are planning a targeted consumer contact event–only this time we’re not contacting Coca-Cola, we’re contacting McDonald’s and Wal-Mart. And TODAY IS THE DAY!
The instructions are below:
- McDonald’s: If you aren’t aware, Coca-Cola and McDonald’s have a decades-long partnership. Coca-Cola even has a McDonald’s division within their corporate structure—that’s how important it is to their business. To Contact McDonald’s use their General Inquiry Form
- Wal-Mart: They are a national retailer, and they have been known to carry exclusive soda brands that benefit Wal-Mart and the Soda producers. Being an exclusive retailer benefits Wal-Mart by getting customers into the store who normally may not shop there—to buy a product that’s not available anywhere else. To Contact Wal-Mart use their Product Request Form. Note: you’ll need to know TaB’s UPC code: 049000001938
Detailed Instructions Below:
To Contact Wal-Mart:
Use their Product Request Form
- Select the “discontinued item/brand” option
- Fill in the product information (TaB’s UPC Number is: 049000001938 )
That’s it! You should get an e-mail response in a couple of days. Let us know what you hear!
To Contact McDonald’s:
Use their General Inquiry Form
- Select “Menu Items & Nutrition.”
- Tell them what you think. Should they carry TaB on fountain in all stores, to be available alongside a Filet-o-Fish? Let them know!
- Expect to receive an e-mail back from them in a few days. Let us know what you hear!