We have tried to take our case directly to Coca-Cola and now it’s time for a different tactic. We want our army of TaB lovers to reach out to a major retailer and a major restaurant.
We want to see if we can find a partner who would support our cause–to have them apply pressure to Coca-Cola.
- McDonald’s: If you aren’t aware, Coca-Cola and McDonald’s have a decades-long partnership. Coca-Cola even has a McDonald’s division within their corporate structure—that’s how important it is to their business. To Contact McDonald’s use their General Inquiry Form
- Wal-Mart: They are a national retailer, and they have been known to carry exclusive soda brands that benefit Wal-Mart and the Soda producers. Being an exclusive retailer benefits Wal-Mart by getting customers into the store who normally may not shop there—to buy a product that’s not available anywhere else. To Contact Wal-Mart use their Product Request Form. Note: you’ll need to know TaB’s UPC code: 049000001938
Let’s try to convince these companies to bring TaB back into production!
We are targeting an event on August 6th, and will begin to market it on social media soon–but feel free to contact them today as well! RSVP to the event on Facebook so we can get a good count!
Detailed Instructions Below:
To Contact Wal-Mart:
Use their Product Request Form
- Select the “discontinued item/brand” option
- Fill in the product information (TaB’s UPC Number is: 049000001938 )
That’s it! You should get an e-mail response in a couple of days. Let us know what you hear!
To Contact McDonald’s:
Use their General Inquiry Form
- Select “Menu Items & Nutrition.”
- Tell them what you think. Should they carry TaB on fountain in all stores, to be available alongside a Filet-o-Fish? Let them know!
- Expect to receive an e-mail back from them in a few days. Let us know what you hear!