Whether you’ve been naughty or nice–we think you deserve TaB for Christmas. Unfortunately, Coca-Cola will make that nearly impossible this year, since they’re no longer producing it. But that doesn’t stop us from asking them to bring it back!
Our Next Event
Our next event is a two-for-one!
- Send Holiday Cards (and letters) to Coca Cola (send whenever you send out the rest of your annual holiday cards)–but if you can, try to send between Thanksgiving (11/25) and 12/10.
- Call Coca-Cola on 12/10 and let them know you’re hoping to have TaB back for Christmas. Let them know you mailed them a holiday card and a request for TaB!
Important: If we target all of our calls on the same day, we hope to make a noticeable difference in the contact center. Similarly, if we mail all of our cards to the same person during the same several days, we hope they are noticed!
- If you normally send out a Christmas (or other Winter Holiday) card or letter to friends and family, why not send an additional one to Coca-Cola with a special holiday wish for them?!?
- If you send a family photograph–why not send one to Coca-Cola with a request for TaB?
- If you don’t send out holiday cards–would you be willing to print one (or many) off and send to Coca-Cola to help our cause? There’s a simple template you can download below!
Attn: Mr. Alfredo Rivera, President North America
1 Coca Cola Plz NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Make sure to write #SaveTaBSoda on the outside of the envelope!
Please call Coca-Cola Corporate on Friday 12/10 and let them know you’d like to see TaB back for Christmas!
Treat this post as a “save the dates” notification. We’ll keep you posted with reminders and share additional details as we get closer to the holidays.
2 thoughts on “Send Holiday Cards to Coca-Cola by 12/10”
Has their been anything positive from Coca Cola on tab coming back on the market you would think with all the products they have the code put out that tab would be the one that’s a historical one that’s been there for years and Coca Cola made their mark on it that they would like to keep it on the shelf I don’t understand I am a tab drinker and I’m very very upset with Coca Cola
Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
Hi Bonnie, we have not had any commitment from the Coca-Cola Company at all. We have to keep working hard to convince Coca-Cola that we TaB drinkers are not going anywhere! We will keep up the fight until Coca-Cola agrees that TaB deserves a second chance. Thanks for following along with us and helping our cause!